We have to hit Jeter tomorrow if we get a good lead.

Gurgi

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not talking about headhunting. But something very hard chest level would be fine.

And Gregg would the perfect guy to do it. If he gets suspended we loose nothing that Steve Johnson cant do better.

When I said something about suspensions I was more referring to any "collateral damage" suspensions that come about after the benches inevitably clear.

This is sick and sad, and I hope its just a joke. If not you need to have your head examined.

Agreed Roy. It makes you really wonder about some people that they think this is not only acceptable but something to be applauded and rooted for. Intentionally harming another human being is assault and should be treated as such.

We all would love nothing more than to see jeter, arod, or tbag hit a pop up to 3rd off their wrists, taking them out for the rest of the year. However the skanks would only retaliate, possibly taking out another key player. The Orioles need to focus on winning the pennant this year which requires them to put such things behind them until next season. Log this one in the same book with Adam Jones/boston. Retaliate next year when they don't expect it. Set a precedent for the years to come. The O's aren't going to take this ****.

What a bunch of sissy's around here.

I bet if someone beat you up you would try to talk it out afterwards and see why they did it, and.if there was anything you could do to help them.

It didn't look intentional (hell, CC thought it was a strike). So why try to hit somebody?

Perhaps we shouldn't do anything purposely, we shouldn't really risk the suspensions. However, I really really really hope one of their key players (like Granderson, Cano, or Teixeira) tears an ACL while running the bases tomorrow. It's one of the few times I'll wish injury on someone. But they deserve it.

Perhaps we shouldn't do anything purposely, we shouldn't really risk the suspensions. However, I really really really hope one of their key players (like Granderson, Cano, or Teixeira) tears an ACL while running the bases tomorrow. It's one of the few times I'll wish injury on someone. But they deserve it.
Tex says he got hurt sliding into first on that last play.

We all would love nothing more than to see jeter, arod, or tbag hit a pop up to 3rd off their wrists and seem them out for the rest of the year. However the skanks would only retaliate, possibly taking out another key player. The Orioles need to focus on winning the pennant this year which requires them to put such things behind them until next season. Log this one in the same book with Adam Jones/boston. Retaliate next year when they don't expect it. Set a precedent for the years to come. The O's aren't going to take this ****.

No we would not ALL love to see other players get injured. Speak for yourself.

I'd rather see the O's beat the full strength Yankees fair and square and claim the pennant. I'd also rather see the O's take the high road and accept that Sabathia wasn't intentionally throwing at Markakis and not escalate a situation that doesn't deserve it.

If the Yanks, or any other team, intentionally throws at an O's player, then maybe you retaliate. But all of this talk of hoping players get injured or intentionally trying to hurt them is pretty shocking.

What a bunch of sissy's around here.

I bet if someone beat you up you would try to talk it out afterwards and see why they did it, and.if there was anything you could do to help them.

And following your logic if someone rear ended you at a intersection you would get out your car and beat em with a baseball bat......

We're better than that. The Orioles don't take revenge for accidents. They go out and beat the $250M wonders with platoons of indy leaguers and guys the Pirates released!

Well said, let's kick their rears tomorrow and send them and half aXX fans home crying.

It didn't look intentional (hell, CC thought it was a strike). So why try to hit someboody?

It is supposed to look "unintentional"

I would bet my bottom dollar that piece of trash Girardi ordered this.

Can I prove it? Nope. Am I certain it was done on purpose? Nope

But I do know one thimg for sure, now we are down our best player, and they should be too.

I'm with you here. It's just a different mentality that some people have. I see where bluedog is coming from, and I don't think he's a sissy, but I completely disagree with him.

Winning the game tomorrow is the most important thing of course, but if the opportunity arises, a nice fastball to Teixeira's ribs would send a message that they don't walk all over the Baltimore Orioles anymore. That they better show some respect and not act like a jerk after knocking our best player out for the year. Even if it was an accident.

Archived