Tomorrow's playoff ticket presale

ADZ23

Ok, just trying to get this straight, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

To ensure I see an O's postseason game I buy tickets for the wildcard game and games 2 and 3 of the ALDS. If they're the top wildcard team I'd be good and then if they win that I'd see them again for game 3 of the ALDS. If they win the division I'd see them for game 2 of the ALDS.

The only way I don't see a game is if they're (God forbid) the 2nd wildcard and lose that road game?

If I gather what you are saying you are mistaking Home Game # 1 for Game 1, Home Game # 2 for Game 2 of the series, etc. That's not necessarily the case. If you buy Home Game # 1 it could be the first game or third game of the series depending no how we finish. If you want to give yourself the best shot at seeing a game I would get tickets to the Wild Card Game and Home Game 1.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, just trying to get this straight, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

To ensure I see an O's postseason game I buy tickets for the wildcard game and games 2 and 3 of the ALDS. If they're the top wildcard team I'd be good and then if they win that I'd see them again for game 3 of the ALDS. If they win the division I'd see them for game 2 of the ALDS.

The only way I don't see a game is if they're (God forbid) the 2nd wildcard and lose that road game?

to ensure you see a home game...

You would need ALDS Home Game 1 and WC tickets.

win Division, win 1st two ALDS games on road, minimum of one home game

win division with best record in AL, win 1st two ALDS games on road, minimum of one home game

win WC as #1 wild card team, WC game will be at home

win WC as #2 wild card team, win "play in game", a minimum of two ALDS home games will be played

Archived