Tillman to start 162

Can_of_corn

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have to figure the Yanks are going to win tomorrow. Given that, the O's would be burning Tillman instead of using him in what amounts to an elimination game.

If you win tomorrow, it gives you 2 shots to get the divisional series. It is the right call imo. Assuming the Sox can hang on of course.

You have to figure the Yanks are going to win tomorrow. Given that, the O's would be burning Tillman instead of using him in what amounts to an elimination game.

If the Red Sox hold on tonight, starting Tillman is the right move. The O's win tomorrow and they likely avoid the one game playoff, because the Yankees would have beat Boston tomorrow then the Orioles the next day. Unlikely.

If we dont win tomorrow there won't be a regular season elimination game. I'm torn on the call though.

If you win tomorrow, it gives you 2 shots to get the divisional series. It is the right call imo. Assuming the Sox can hang on of course.

Yeah I can see that logic. Hadn't thought about the fact it guarantees the O's two more games. This changes my mind.

Don't like that move. Winning the division is an extreme longshot, especially if they need to win tomorrow and the tiebreaker.

They are using up all of their bullets. I don't want to see Saunders vs. Texas in Arlington for a one and done.

Don't like that move. Winning the division is an extreme longshot, especially if they need to win tomorrow and the tiebreaker.

They are using up all of their bullets. I don't want to see Saunders vs. Texas in Arlington for a one and done.

If the O's win tomorrow they host, no? I don't want them on the road for the WC.

Archived