Bundy for Justin Upton?

brianod

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL. You won't get Hultzen with JJ Hardy. All hardy does is hit HR's to LF. He isn't that much of an offensive player. Put him in SEA and he will be lucky to hit 15 HR. SEA wants a bat, not a grip and rip player. Not to mention they have a GG caliber SS with Brendan Ryan. They need a leadoff hitter and OF help. Not a SS.

Fair enough. Just was a thought. I read that Hultzen had a rough second half and I know the Orioles are semi-interested in Smoak so I just threw the idea out there. I know Hardy is not amazing offensively but he is coming off a gold glove year. That has to have a little value.

Fair enough. Just was a thought. I read that Hultzen had a rough second half and I know the Orioles are semi-interested in Smoak so I just threw the idea out there. I know Hardy is not amazing offensively but he is coming off a gold glove year. That has to have a little value.

It sure does have some value, mostly to Buck and our pitching staff. I would also say there is some value to Machado. Can't hurt his development picking up pointers from Hardy for when his transition to SS comes.

Archived