Schoop in the WBC

sportsfan8703

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schoop gets at least two more game against good comp. The Netherlands have a good squad. Their next game will be the winner of cuba/japan. I think I'm rooting for Japan just so I can see how Schoop plays against a team that has won it both times. That's pretty awesome he hit the only HR during pool play in that stadium. Chinese Tapei has some big boys. How do the braves keep getting these SS's? They had Escobar now Simmons. Simmons is gonna be good. From what I've seen, Bogarts doesn't have the instincts/reaction time in the infield that Simmons and Schoop have. Now can I just wake up before work at 5am on friday to watch them against Cuba/Japan.

I'm watching The Netherlands/Cuba game right now and I can definitely confirm, Schoop has an absolute laser cannon for an arm. He and Andrelton Simmons

(who made an amazing play earlier turning an unassisted double play from the outfield) just turned a lightning quick DP.

Ladies and gents, Schoop is a ballplayer. 3-run home run with 2 outs.

That was launched. Holy moly.

How is our infield going to shape up with Machado, Flaherty, Schoop, and Davis over the next few years (starting in 2014)? Man, we have a bright future in the infield.

Schoop with a double and a 3 run HR. Plus great defense. Buck Martinez saying this guy can play short. Machado and Strop up the middle will be awesome. Buck wanted him to play for team Nederalands. He continues to make all the right decisions. Strop dominating for the DR. The Oriole Way is like a disease. Just wait till AJ is the leader of team USA and plays of friday.

Schoop with a double and a 3 run HR. Plus great defense. Buck Martinez saying this guy can play short. Machado and Strop up the middle will be awesome. Buck wanted him to play for team Nederalands. He continues to make all the right decisions. Strop dominating for the DR. The Oriole Way is like a disease. Just wait till AJ is the leader of team USA and plays of friday.

Pedro getting moved to 2nd base?

Archived