Season Ticket Arriving?

oriolefan123

Should recieve them today. 12 days before I need them. How will I ever be able to enjoy this season?

This thread was started to keep each other informed about the ticket situation bc the organization wasnt doing a good job of it. rather than all of us calling for updates, it was easier to see what other people were saying. ESP when the details were so unclear. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but to just rip on us for being frustrated kinda dumb IMO.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread was started to keep each other informed about the ticket situation bc the organization wasnt doing a good job of it. rather than all of us calling for updates, it was easier to see what other people were saying. ESP when the details were so unclear. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but to just rip on us for being frustrated kinda dumb IMO.

So I am not entitled to my own opinion. Got it.

Are you serious? His quote has nothing to do with ripping on you at all. He is excited for the Orioles season and was making a small joke. I cannot believe people sometimes.

Just wanted to add to the discussion that I got an email from the O's today that my season ticket package has been shipped. I was given the fedex tracking number which shows it's already near my home and will probably arrive tomorrow (if not today). I have a 13 game package and can not wait for my tickets! This is my second season as a season ticket holder... I really hope the magic continues! :thumbsup1::2yay-thumb:

Difference between an insightful opinion and sarcasm to spite people.

Instead of going back and forth with you, I'll just leave it at that and agree to disagree. Enjoy the season. Go O's.

I'd enjoy it if you continue to contribute.

For what it's worth, I totally agree with Samatwing - this thread was very helpful to me, because it let me know that I wasn't the only one who was experiencing these issues. My rep doesn't know it, but he should be very grateful to the people who shared here. It saved him at least 3 emails and maybe 2 calls from me. :D

For what it's worth, I totally agree with Samatwing - this thread was very helpful to me, because it let me know that I wasn't the only one who was experiencing these issues. My rep doesn't know it, but he should be very grateful to the people who shared here. It saved him at least 3 emails and maybe 2 calls from me. :D

Of course it did. I think it was a good support group. I am, however, glad to have my tickets in hand!

I see nothing wrong with the thread at all. It is helpful. I just thought it was funny people acting crazy saying they don't know why they got season tickets and wont do it again because 'how long' it took. You still have them 2 weeks before you need them. People are jumpy son.

Archived