Brian Roberts

Ohfan67

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about we wait until we see what the diagnosis is before we throw him in the gutter? Could be a mild strain on his hamstring. Could be worse. Hopefully it's nothing.

Makes too much sense for this thread, sorry.

Oh, that little marker under my name. Who cares. I don't need a lot of green boxes on a website to have a full life.
Now this is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Why would you quote me twice and then the second time insult me? I was just passing along information.

Ok Ok Ok we are all upset about this cause let's face it we're all O's fans, otherwise we wouldn't be chiming into this forum. I for one am not letting my emotions get too out of control cause let's face it what will be will be. Just got to wait for what the MRI shows tomorrow and sit tight, most importantly hope that it isn't anything serious - hoping it's just a bruise. Anyone who honestly thinks that B-Rob is faking an injury prolly has never played the game before - just my two cents. Think we ALL can agree that he gets better soon.

I apologize if I have insulted you. Thank you for passing along information.

The fact that people care about green boxes is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Actually, most posters are more concerned with giving each other the bird than they are with acquiring greenies.

Just because you don't agree with what someone is saying doesn't mean he should be banned.

Unfortunately, I agree with you. But this literally may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on the Hangout. If BRob didn't want to play, all he would have had to do is say he was still having headaches. Anybody with two eyes can see the guy has been busting his tail.

Actually, most posters are more concerned with giving each other the bird than they are with acquiring greenies.

You are getting close to the double bird now that I look.

I have tried to give a couple folks the bird over the last week but no dice.

Interesting fact, the same poster gave me both of my birds.

Archived