Brian Roberts

Ohfan67

Without reading through this thread, I just want to say I feel really bad for BRob. The guy just can't catch a break. Baseball aside, I just wish the man well in life. Get weel BRob.

You didn't miss much unfortunately. I feel bad for the guy too because he looks like he busted his hump to get back and was playing well.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, it is not. Most likely he tore it, but we'll have to wait until the MRI comes in. Ashamed but not overly surprising considering Roberst injury history of late. His body just won't let him play at this level and that's too bad because he was showing us all that he could be an effective player again.

His heart is there no doubt, his body is having a hard time following the lead

**** Roberts! We should have got rid of him years ago. It's all fake. Just sits the bench and collects money. I honestly believe he fakes it.

Brian Roberts is one the finest Orioles we've ever had the pleasure of watching. He's STILL a major talent on and off the field. The Orioles are lucky and honored to have him.

Brian Roberts is one the finest Orioles we've ever had the pleasure of watching. He's STILL a major talent on and off the field. The Orioles are lucky and honored to have him.

Ditto that. Get well soon B-Rob.

Everyone doesn't like my opinion. It's called an 'opinion', so it's mine. So I should be banned for having my own thoughts and not agreeing with the masses? So everyone personally knows Roberts and believes his head is on straight. He is a Nancy boy. He is a mentally and physically broken player. I believe they will x-ray his leg and find nothing. They will say he pulled/tweaked/sprained something which an x-ray would not show. Roberts hold the Orioles back from being a better team, he holds money that could be used for someone that actually wants to play baseball.

Yes you have a right to your opinion but it would be better if you actually used a little thought process.

I read through this whole thread. It was a lot like watching a train wreck. I knew something bad was going to happen but I couldn't turn away.

As for Brian. I hope he comes back from this just like he has come back from everything else.

Just because you don't agree with what someone is saying doesn't mean he should be banned.

I overreacted to his ridiculous comments. Banned may have been too much but his comments about Brian were offensive to me as an Orioles fan. I'm glad he's been temporarily released.

I wish Roberts the best too but the question at this point is can the Orioles put him back in there? Especially if Casilla, Flaherty, Schoop or whoever they put in there is playing well. At some point the Orioles have to let this go. Maybe Brian will make that decision for them.

He was 5-12, has a stolen base too. He was also playing like the Brian that we signed to a 4/$40M. It's a bummer for everyone associated with the team, and us fans too. Hopefully, he'll be back soon, he's was off to a great start.

That's why Living Legend was wrong. I think Living Legend is bitter with his own life and taking it out on Roberts. If Roberts never tried to come back then I would complain, but I respect Roberts for what he has done this year.

Archived