Brian Roberts

Ohfan67

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am confused. What does the bird mean now?

You said that you didn't care about greenies. They are the dumbest thing that you have ever heard of.

I apologize if I have insulted you. Thank you for passing along information. The fact that people care about green boxes is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

I don't know why you would care if someone gave you the bird.

You are a living legend afterall...

That is true. So I received some infractions for having an opinion that is not shared by anyone. How many do I need so you guys will be free of me? At least I have pulled you green box collectors even closer together. I am glad I was able to make the community stronger by scarifying myself, like Roberts.

Pop isn't a good sound when it comes to hamstrings.

No, it is not. Most likely he tore it, but we'll have to wait until the MRI comes in. Ashamed but not overly surprising considering Roberst injury history of late. His body just won't let him play at this level and that's too bad because he was showing us all that he could be an effective player again.

Do you have anything to contribute other than 1) throwing dirt on Roberts or 2) expressing your displeasure with the reputation system that exists similarly in thousands of other online message boards besides this one?

How about this: http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/129735-2013-Baltimore-Orioles-Fan-Fest-(First-Person-View)

This was kind of cool right? :)

That's funny.

That is true. So I received some infractions for having an opinion that is not shared by anyone. How many do I need so you guys will be free of me? At least I have pulled you green box collectors even closer together. I am glad I was able to make the community stronger by scarifying myself, like Roberts.

I just looked and one of our moderators gave you one for inappropriate language, not for having an inane opinion. Although now that I think about it, we might want to actually add that to the infractions. You've spent this entire thread trolling, complaining about moderation and generally not acting like a Hangouter.

I'm sure there are other boards that would rather have your opinions. I'm going to give you a break just in case you are drinking and have more sense next week, but honestly, I don't think this community is a good fit for you.

Archived