• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-GAME SERIES WITH THE RAYS: 5/17, 5/18, 5/19

MAY 17th:O 38, 061

MAY 18th:O 34, 685

MAY 19th:O 37, 704

O

After 20 home games, we have drawn a total of 527,211, for an average of 26,360 per game.

We're on pace to draw 2,135,204 for 81 games, but I suspect that (barring a complete collapse by the team) we'll draw more as the weather continues to get warmer, and the school semester ends.

Can we, for the love of everything that is just and right, not allow the Skankee fans to take over the yard this time? I'll be there tomorrow and Wednsday. Please, please, please, if there is anyway, make this one of the series any and all of you decide to show up for.

Despite the winning, it was still very "skankee" at the yard during the games I went to vs. them last year.

Very encouraging attendance for a club that has been lackluster for about a week now.

One-week fluctuations in performance have almost no correlation to attendance. Yamaico Navarro T-shirt night would have a larger impact on ticket sales than winning% since last Monday.

Can we, for the love of everything that is just and right, not allow the Skankee fans to take over the yard this time? I'll be there tomorrow and Wednsday. Please, please, please, if there is anyway, make this one of the series any and all of you decide to show up for.

Despite the winning, it was still very "skankee" at the yard during the games I went to vs. them last year.

Only 24,133 last night and it sounded like a lot of Yankees fans among them.

It only sounded like that in the 9th and 10th innings. Though, the ESPN color guys did their best to say, "LOTS of Yankee fans here tonight" throughout the entire broadcast.

That's kind of like bragging that you have a bunch of pesky roaches in your house that won't go away.

It only sounded like that in the 9th and 10th innings. Though the ESPN color guys did their best to say "LOTS of Yankee fans here tonight" throughout the entire broadcast.

I was not there but watched the game and it seemed like every crowd shot had at least 40-50% Yank fans....ughh.

Its embarrassing but a fact of life I guess. Will be at tomorrows game. Wish I could have gone to all three but work etc :(

I was not there but watched the game and it seemed like every crowd shot had at least 40-50% Yank fans....ughh.

Its embarrassing but a fact of life I guess. Will be at tomorrows game. Wish I could have gone to all three but work etc :(

The percentage of Yankee fans was not that high for most of the game. The reaction for the Orioles' big plays was much, much louder than for Yankees big plays. By the end of the game, though, a number of O's fans had left while most of the Yankee fans stuck around.

That's kind of like bragging that you have a bunch of pesky roaches in your house that won't go away.

I was going to say that they should probably spray the place for that. Roundup could work, but Yank fans might be genetically engineered by Monsanto to be Roundup resistant.

I was going to say that they should probably spray the place for that. Roundup could work, but Yank fans might be genetically engineered by Monsanto to be Roundup resistant.

They fed the Yankee fans whatever they fed Travis Hafner this offseason.

Archived