vs. RAYS, 5/17

OFFNY

Embarassing. This team sucks. And they look like they dont even care. They look dead. I can take letting Zobrist or longoria beat you. But Lobaton, Escobar, Johnson? Just terrible. There's a reason those guys don't have good numbers. They are frickin terrible.

I'm logging out so I don't say anything else dumb.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manny had one bad at bat. His first was a hit, his third was an RBI.

I'm talking about last inning. It was a first pitch groundout to a shortstop conceding a run in a blowout. Better than Nate's K, but the O's need hits, not outs.

Of course, with tonight's pathetic pitching, it makes no difference.

Me too, Buck needs to have a longman ready to go for these games. Either McFarland or Hunter needs to be the long guy.

He could pitch Strop for an inning. I am sure he hoped Burnett could of gotten him thru the 6th. What guy from Norfolk will they call up tomorrow?

Embarassing. This team sucks. And they look like they dont even care. They look dead. I can take letting Zobrist or longoria beat you. But Lobaton, Escobar, Johnson? Just terrible. There's a reason those guys don't have good numbers. They are frickin terrible.

I'm logging out so I don't say anything else dumb.

Except that our pitching is terribler tonight. Is that a word? ;)

With as much bad baseball we've seen this week it's actually quite comforting that if we lose this game it will only be a three game losing steak. It feels much worse than it is.

JJ started the steak and JJ will end it. Cycle complete tomorrow.

The way we are playing right now we could have had 4 off days this week and still lost 4 games.

Man, it seems like the more time we have off, the worse we do - This game in particular really needed to be won in my opinion. After being swept by the Padres, maybe facing a double header on Sunday if tommorrow's game is rained out, tonight is (was) pivotal. This game is now pretty stupid ugly at this point and I really feel the old give up vibe of the Os from a few years back - not good

He used them both on wed. for a short inning or so.

Terrible managing quite frankly.

Really? What they cant pitch again cause they pitched on Weds?

I would hardly describe that as terrible managing but hey....whatever

Archived