Yasiel Puig

Moose Milligan

When I saw him at the game live he came very close to throwing out a runner tagging from 2nd to 3rd, just a cannon for an arm.

I heard Mattingly this morning on the radio being interviewed, they're calling him the "Cuban Missile." Pretty good.

When I saw him at the game live he came very close to throwing out a runner tagging from 2nd to 3rd, just a cannon for an arm.

I heard Mattingly this morning on the radio being interviewed, they're calling him the "Cuban Missile." Pretty good.

Now that is quality nickname. Few and far between these days.

Now that is quality nickname. Few and far between these days.

He had no business making the throw he did and he missed him by just a hair. I forget who was running but he looked up like he couldn't believe there was even a throw period.

He gets rid of the ball quickly and is very accurate.

He had no business making the throw he did and he missed him by just a hair. I forget who was running but he looked up like he couldn't believe there was even a throw period.

He gets rid of the ball quickly and is very accurate.

I guess he will keep his infielders on their toes.

• 3 weeks later...

Should Puig be in the AS Game?

They have started a write-in campaign here on the local radio to gin up support, but I wondered what the thinking is here with all the debate about the game itself being a popularity contest. He hasn't played that many games but has certainly made an impact.

Thoughts?

Should Puig be in the AS Game?

They have started a write-in campaign here on the local radio to gin up support, but I wondered what the thinking is here with all the debate about the game itself being a popularity contest. He hasn't played that many games but has certainly made an impact.

Thoughts?

If it was up to me I wouldn't select him, he just hasn't played enough games.

I won't get upset if he gets in.

Archived