6/19: Orioles at Tigers

Don Quixote

Originally Posted by Gurgi:

I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays.

What was Gurgi responding to? Can't find the post.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All you guys quoting that nonsense are killing me. You've rendered a perfectly good ignore useless! Stop that! :P

This is one instance where I wish I could put them ignore, but alas, as a moderator I must view his shenanigans. I'm guessing he won't be for long around here though.

This is one instance where I wish I could put them ignore, but alas, as a moderator I must view his shenanigans. I'm guessing he won't be for long around here though.

I'm not aware that I've broken rules. I have 1 infraction for saying Angelos refuses to die. I don't troll. I just say what I believe.

How is McFarland able to strike so many batters out, when we can all see that he is the worst pitcher on the team? I mean, my eyes say he's horrible, yet, he strikes tons of guys out. I can't figure out what is what.

I work for a catering company and I did an event that Manfra and Angel attended. I'd never actually seen their faces before but recognized their voices immediately. My manager told me Angel, Manfra, and Dempsey are always the drunk guys at parties, but they had a game to get to that night at OPACY so unfortunately I did not get to talk with them.

Archived