vs. Yankees 7/7 Beat Them

weams

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't watch anymore. I don't care who is up other than crush, you have to bunt with man on second and no outs. Jones sucks and should be bunting, although I'm sure he can't do that either..also, enough of Roberts. We waited out flahertys struggles only to watch him break out. Now buck sits him??? This is why every team fires him after three seasons

I love getting beat by a bunch of old men and AAA players! I find it funny that the Yanks get a pass on how they get all these old men to over perform. I think we need to start raising these questions.

Isn't that a given? How many ex Yanks have been tagged for PEDs?

Just last year: Carbera, and Colon

This offense is just absolutely pathetic. What a joke. 12 earned runs on this road trip, 2-16 with RISP the last 2 days, not making the pitcher work...

Does anybody actually expect this joke of an offense to get a hit when they come up anymore? Let alone a run? Right now I'm just hoping they make the pitcher throw more than 8 pitches in the inning. They're that bad.

Watching Hammel pitch today is almost as bad as having to watch a Steve Trashman special. Lets los this thing and get it over with. On the Other hand Kuroda one of the better SP in the AL is against Hammel a mediocre one, and they are only ahead by one run. If we would play for one run instead of the 3R HR, we probably would get 5 or 6.

Yeah, with the way we're slumping as a team offensively, we need to play a little small ball. Maybe bunt over some of these leadoff doubles. Seems like we've just been getting unproductive outs in those at-bats anyway, the runner has to stay at second, and we don't get them over to have a chance to sac-fly them in.

Normally I wouldn't approach things that way, but right now I would.

I love getting beat by a bunch of old men and AAA players! I find it funny that the Yanks get a pass on how they get all these old men to over perform. I think we need to start raising these questions.

What you are implying? That they are juicing? It's not like a lot of them are putting up great numbers.

I can't watch anymore. I don't care who is up other than crush, you have to bunt with man on second and no outs. Jones sucks and should be bunting, although I'm sure he can't do that either..also, enough of Roberts. We waited out flahertys struggles only to watch him break out. Now buck sits him??? This is why every team fires him after three seasons

You do realize jones has had a fair number of bunt singles, right?

Archived