vs. Rangers 7/9

PaulFolk

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are about to be 2-6 in our last 8 games. We have also had a 6 game losing streak and a 4 game losing streak, in 90 games. That's 20% of our schedule where we have gone 2-16. We've had way too many bad stretches of play recently, which have resulted in going 26-27 in our last 53 games (if we lose tonight). And to make things worse we can't win more than 4 in a row.

Consistency is what is lacking. Nothing has clicked yet for the team. The fact that we are 49-41 speaks to the skill level of the team. We should have a much better record.

Hey, in 25%+ of our schedule, we've gone 0-41.

Yankees lose. Hopefully Iwakuma comes up big for Seattle. Rays game is late and not looking good.

Rays will win. But I'm ok with that as long as Suxs lose. Since Yanks already did.

Rays will fizzle at some point.

We just need to get back on track.

Rays will win. But I'm ok with that as long as Suxs lose. Since Yanks already did.

Rays will fizzle at some point.

We just need to get back on track.

I like your thinking. I actually think it'll be the Red Sox that'll fizzle before the Rays. Either way works for me though. But yeah, first things first, we have to get back on track. If we don't get to Nathan, then it starts tomorrow with Chen. Darn it though, I want win #50.

Archived