Orioles RISP Tracking Thread

JTrea81

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have anyway of knowing this? Are you still trying to fire Presley for no reason?

Why would he know if any if it's true? He's still tracking stats and coming to his own conclusions without even seeing if they're better or worse than their contemporaries. He's already decided what he thinks is right no matter what the stats actually say...that's been his bag since forever.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4.

Do you have anyway of knowing this? Are you still trying to fire Presley for no reason?

Why would he know if any if it's true? He's still tracking stats and coming to his own conclusions without even seeing if they're better or worse than their contemporaries. He's already decided what he thinks is right no matter what the stats actually say...that's been his bag since forever.

You guys need to fix your quotes. I believe that Weams is inadvertently quoting Hazewood when he means to quote JTrea, and Led Zep is inadvertently quoting JTrea when he means to quote Weams.

When one makes a (quotation) error, it's like dominoes.

You guys need to fix your quotes. I believe that Weams is inadvertently quoting Hazewood when he means to quote JTrea, and Led Zep is inadvertently quoting JTrea when he means to quote Weams.

When one makes a (quotation) error, it's like dominoes. Woof woof! I want milkbones!

Yeah, misquoting people is ruff.

When one makes a (quotation) error, it's like dominoes.

Yeah. I see that now. Thanks.

Maybe we don't need a tracking tread for this? Thoughts?
In the latest MASN poll the majority feel RISP issues are the #1 concern with the Orioles right now. Just because a select few don't believe this and choose to mock and critique rather than contribute anything meaningful isn't a reason to shut down the thread. Some posters are actually following this and contributing.

I don't know. I found Trea's fun with WAR exercises a lot more entertaining than these RISP fallacies.
Enlighten me. Because everyone that I have asked that has baseball knowledge says that this obsession is unhealthy, untrue, and is borderline an agenda piece.

In the latest MASN poll the majority feel RISP issues are the #1 concern with the Orioles right now. Just because a select few don't believe this and choose to mock and critique rather than contribute anything meaningful isn't a reason to shut down the thread. Some posters are actually following this and contributing.

Ok. A MASN poll. I guess I will let I go then. I asked several people who I respect last evening and they seemed to think that this is second to last on the list of things the Orioles need to fix. I must say. I was unaware of this MASN poll.

I actually was not threatening to shut it down. I just thought maybe there was something more interesting to talk about. If the majority here like this and agree with the MASN poll who am I to judge.

Archived