vs. Indians 9/3

weams

Nick Markakis' bat. Where rallies go to die. Now playing for the second straight day.

Still no info on whether Markakis is injured or hampered by anything nagging? I still find it hard to believe that at 29 he looks like he's done. but I guess same could be said for someone like Josh Hamilton. Perhaps there is no explanation.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He and Wieters are both having lost years due to injury. That's a fact, jack.

Although Wieters heating up in September as he does every year seems to go against the injury for him. With Nick, i think he has strength loss from his herniated disk early this year and in offseason all of a sudden we will hear about a surgery.

Garrett Atkins, IFFB%, 2010: 8.7%

Nick Markakis, IFFB%, 2013: 15.8%

Nice cherry pick, Barnaby. I'm sure the rest of their numbers are the same as well. I see more similarities from when Atkins was an O. the .214 BA, .276 OBP and .286 SLG are very Markakis like too. Yep, I stand corrected. Nick is Garrett Atkins.

Nice cherry pick, Barnaby. I'm sure the rest of their numbers are the same as well. I see more similarities from when Atkins was an O. the .214 BA, .276 OBP and .286 SLG are very Markakis like too. Yep, I stand corrected. Nick is Garrett Atkins.

Roy called him Captain Pop-up and the numbers bear that out. He's right.

Archived