vs. Indians 9/3

weams

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice cherry pick, Barnaby. I'm sure the rest of their numbers are the same as well. I see more similarities from when Atkins was an O. the .214 BA, .276 OBP and .286 SLG are very Markakis like too. Yep, I stand corrected. Nick is Garrett Atkins.

So you think nick is deserving of an everyday spot in the lineup at this point?

It was my pleasure, I live to depress others and feed off their misery.

Speaking of which. Markakis has the 6th highest infield flyball % in baseball. 15.8%. Andrelton Simmons is 1st with 18.2%.

That's marvelous.

How much more money is Nick making this year than a guy like Marlon Byrd, who's 7 years older and OPS'ing 150+ points higher?

I'm so excited to hear this one....

Ahhhhhhh yes. That's much worse.

Thanks!

To be fair I think Grieve was one of the rare players who wasn't using roids, I would bet my house Green was on the juice.

Nick's slugging pct with RISP is .303, OBP is .318. He has 6 extra base hits in 132 AB's with RISP. Corner OF's need to drive runs in.

Nice cherry pick, Barnaby. I'm sure the rest of their numbers are the same as well. I see more similarities from when Atkins was an O. the .214 BA, .276 OBP and .286 SLG are very Markakis like too. Yep, I stand corrected. Nick is Garrett Atkins.

Actually Nick's path reminds me a little bit of Paul Blair. In 1969, Blair was 25, he hit 28 HRs and .285. He somewhat mysteriously declined each of the next three years with BA down to .267, then ..262, then .233 with HRs declining to 18, 10 and 8. He was still a premier defensive CF but he gradually became more of a plate liability.

Archived