vs. Indians 9/3

weams

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have noticed the past two nights that Bordick is a real ass kisser. Half the stuff he says are flat out lies, and the other things he says are just plain wrong. His praise of Buck is borderline ridiculous. He is going to have to have his nose surgically removed from Buck's hind parts soon!

Look at the guy sitting next to him in the booth, he learned from the best.

More like the past two years. Bordick is a giant homer. I've never once heard him criticize the Orioles in any way.

It's even worse when he's paired with Hunter, who's even more of a homer. They need to learn that it's OK to say something negative about the Orioles once in a while.

I actually don't mind Hunter. He's just an O's fan who happens to be announcing the game. Bordick just says things that are plain wrong. The way he has kissed Buck's rear end the past two nights has ben plain terrible. Great use of bullpen? Buck really has a good read on his starters and knows when its time to take them out? Does Bordick even WATCH the games? Does he even know what he's saying? He's just plain wrong. I LOVE Buck, but he has not had a good year managing.

Chris Davis is looking pretty lost in the last couple of nights. I know he had a hit last night, but he

doesnt seem like he's seeing the ball well. Jimenez is plenty tough. He was the first time we faced him this year too.

Just get Tilly 3 runs and we will be OK tonight. Not going to be easy.

Archived