WVU @ MD (M &T Bank Stadium) 9/21

Munson

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After years as a Terp fan, season tickets, going to several bowl games, and being surrounded/outnumbered by many different fan bases...I must say, crushing WVU brings me the most satisfaction.

There were a good contingent of WVU fans at the game but they obviously were very quiet. We had fun with them while tailgating with everyone just taking things in good strides. It was such a beat down though that there were few yellow or blue shirts,jackets, etc left by the 4th quarter.

Maryland really should play at least one or two games a year at Ravens Stadium in Baltimore. It was a great atmosphere.

There were a good contingent of WVU fans at the game but they obviously were very quiet. We had fun with them while tailgating with everyone just taking things in good strides. It was such a beat down though that there were few yellow or blue shirts,jackets, etc left by the 4th quarter.

Maryland really should play at least one or two games a year at Ravens Stadium in Baltimore. It was a great atmosphere.

I wish they would play in Baltimore more often also. In 2015 Penn State will be here. When Texas comes to MD it will be played in Landover. That would have been a really cool game to have in Baltimore.

Even if the Terps lose to Florida St, if they win their next two games after that and go into Clemson 6-1 it would still be a HUGE game.

I'm not feeling good about the FSU game. I'm just hoping the Terps can be competitive. Maybe it's a little homerism, but I feel good about the Clemson game. Especially after watching them against NC State. 6-1 going into the Clemson game will be nice though.

I'm watching WVU against Oklahoma State and the ESPN announcers made the comment that the game against Maryland was much closer than the score.

I really don't care if they think that. But if you get shutout you have absolutely no chance at winning. Just saying.

At the time I'm posting this WVU is beating #11 Oklahoma St. 24-14. We might be in for a good season of Maryland football!

Archived