Nelson Cruz ?

Greg

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nelson Cruz fWAR projection, per Steamer: 1.5 wins.

Wonderful! For the privilege of adding 0 projected wins (after removing Jim Johnson), the Orioles get to give up a first-rounder, take on the risk that a steroid user will regress, and spend more long term.

Nelson Cruz fWAR projection, per Steamer: 1.5 wins.

Wonderful! For the privilege of adding 0 projected wins (after removing Jim Johnson), the Orioles get to give up a first-rounder, take on the risk that a steroid user will regress, and spend more long term.

I think it could be worse. It could easily be a disastrous signing. My hope is that DD isn't getting so frustrated that he'd do something this stupid in order to show the fans and players that he's being aggressive. I'd rather have no signings than a stupid one like this.

Rockies sign morneau. As usual the orioles are waiting around doing nothing, settling for table scraps that fit our budget.

$6.5 mil per season. That would have easily fit into the Orioles budget. But, in Colorado Morneau would stay at 1B.

Very good signing IMO by the Rockies.

But you did pull it out of your ***. Just like every other rumored name out there. You either failed then test or you didn't. Previous years before the test are just rumors which can't be proven true. So throwing names around when you have no actually evidence is pulling it out.....

Chris Davis was/is rumored to be using. Is it true? No.. he's passed the test several times. But again rumors aren't fact.

In that case, I just repeated what someone pulled out of their ass. I didn't create the list, so don't get your ******* up in a bunch. Neither Bonds nor McGwire ever failed a test. But common sense says they used. Colon passed tests last year too. But was a previous user. At 40 he all of a sudden doesn't need the boost? Tests can be manipulated. That's a fact also.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sources: <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Orioles&src=hash">#Orioles</a> willing to give up 1st-round pick (No. 17 overall) for right FA. In play for Beltran, N. Cruz, etc. - if willing to spend.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

">December 4, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sources: <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Orioles&src=hash">#Orioles</a> willing to give up 1st-round pick (No. 17 overall) for right FA. In play for Beltran, N. Cruz, etc. - if willing to spend.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="
">December 4, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ohyeah2qg9.gif

Go get my Cruz Dan

Archived