Jen Royle: Orioles open to trading Valencia ( Traded to KC for OF David Lough)

Barnaby Graves

But... but... Ryan Webb!! :disco:

And don't forget Francisco Peguero- he's a former Top 100 prospect you know! And he was just out there for the taking... for less than a single marble at that!!! What's that you say? A gaping hole or two in the starting rotation? Pfft! You worry too much- We have Brian Matusz and Zach Britton chomping at the bit to give us 200 quality innings! You say you're worried about the Designated Hitter spot in the lineup? Whatever for? Maybe you're just an indecisive person and you're completely overwhelmed by all of the great options we have to choose from and play mix and match with- Nolan Reimold, Henry Urrutia, Steve Pearce, Xavier Paul, Michael Almondguy, heck, maybe we'll even Chad Tracy!

All in all, a great offseason so far that can leave no doubt in anyone's mind about the direction of this franchise! The sky's the limit in 2014, baby!

Note: Sky may be closer than it appears. "Sky" may also just be a ceiling painted to look like the sky. No jumping. Watch your head.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And don't forget Francisco Peguero- he's a former Top 100 prospect you know! And he was just out there for the taking... for less than a single marble at that!!! What's that you say? A gaping hole or two in the starting rotation? Pfft! You worry too much- We have Brian Matusz and Zach Britton chomping at the bit to give us 200 quality innings! You say you're worried about the Designated Hitter spot in the lineup? Whatever for? Maybe you're just an indecisive person and you're completely overwhelmed by all of the great options we have to choose from and play mix and match with- Nolan Reimold, Henry Urrutia, Steve Pearce, Xavier Paul, Michael Almondguy, heck, maybe we'll even Chad Tracy!

All in all, a great offseason so far that can leave no doubt in anyone's mind about the direction of this franchise! The sky's the limit in 2014, baby!

Note: Sky may be closer than it appears. "Sky" may also just be a ceiling painted to look like the sky. No jumping. Watch your head.

Careful now, he has a few staunch defenders already. Hey, I hope he helps us. I do, but throwing up ungodly numbers in the Liga de Beisbol Domenicana doesn't exactly scream top prospect to me. I'm sure it's just being overly cautious.

Franky Pegs has a ring to it.

Careful now, he has a few staunch defenders already. Hey, I hope he helps us. I do, but throwing up ungodly numbers in the Liga de Beisbol Domenicana doesn't exactly scream top prospect to me. I'm sure it's just being overly cautious.

Franky Pegs has a ring to it.

I would love it if he turned out to be a quality player for us too.

I would also love it though if the FO addressed some of our pressing needs with actual proven Major League talent.

Archived