High time for Schoop to go down?

LookitsPuck

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im surprised Schoop is still up, so great game for him today. He must have some serious bat speed or something for Buck to keep playing him through the slump.

Did you see the first jack he hit today? Serious is an understatement. Also his glove has been solid at second.

Did anyone hear the postgame show with Buck? He was asked about Schoop and made his normal type comments and then said we weighed him the other day.......pause........He's not missing too many meals. I think we know what he meant by this comment. He definitely looks heavier this year and maybe he's added some weight recently. Buck must be a little worried about it.

Did anyone hear the postgame show with Buck? He was asked about Schoop and made his normal type comments and then said we weighed him the other day.......pause........He's not missing too many meals. I think we know what he meant by this comment. He definitely looks heavier this year and maybe he's added some weight recently. Buck must be a little worried about it.

Simply stunning post. Simply stunning.

Im surprised Schoop is still up, so great game for him today. He must have some serious bat speed or something for Buck to keep playing him through the slump.

I watched today's homers on mlb.tv listening to the Brewers announcers. They were VERY impressed by him. They couldn't believe he went and got the 2nd ball which was low and away and pulled it over the fence and the first homer was a real shot.

I am stunned there was a thread on here asking for him to be sent down. As if Flaherty is better? Send RF down and bring up Lombo and/or Weeks.

Barring anything really unforeseen like a massive collapse offensively, this kid is our second baseman for the season AND SHOULD BE.Period.

Imo, there's no question that he has all-star potential, but I'm not sure he's best served by starting in the majors at 22. The ball explodes off his bat moreso than it does off of Machado's, and he has great power potential, imo. He has amazing tools as a middle infielder for someone so large. He seems to have an excellent demeanor about him and surprising self-confidence, He's consistently played at levels probably a step above the level he should have been at - and I think they've done that because he has the mentality and maturity to handle it. Bottom line - I'm going to trust that Buck is a better judge than I am of what level Schoop should be playing now, but one great game doesn't change what's best for him.

Archived