vs. PIRATES, 5/21

OFFNY

Should be 9-8. I can't even fathom what Dickerson was doing sending Hardy on a rocket to the rightfielder who was playing in. The pitcher is struggling to throw strikes and you run into an out for no damn reason. Just terrible.

:agree:

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree. I've seen him get way too many guys thrown out in just dumb situations. He doesn't have a good feel for when it's a good time to take on risk or to push the action.

Only way you could come close to justifying that was if there was 2 outs. Even then I would not of.

Almost everybody but Dickerson knew he would be out if he was sent. Hopefully it doesn't end of costing us the game.

The second he hit that I was like, "Good, tie game with the bases loaded." Then all of sudden here comes slow poke Hardy being waved home by the Human windmill.

Should be 9-8. I can't even fathom what Dickerson was doing sending Hardy on a rocket to the rightfielder who was playing in. The pitcher is struggling to throw strikes and you run into an out for no damn reason. Just terrible.

Watching too many Buc's burn the bases and got confused :rofl:

I disagree. I've seen him get way too many guys thrown out in just dumb situations. He doesn't have a good feel for when it's a good time to take on risk or to push the action.

Maybe I'm selective memory. I remember a lot of holds he's made (that people blow up over...) Seems pretty conservative to me.

Archived