vs. Texas Rangers, 6/3

weams

Buck moves in mysterious ways.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TxcDTUMLQJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will never understand why he doesn't use his CLOSER in those high leverage situations.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand Buck's pitching management at all. Most of the time, he lets starters throw way too many pitches (e.g., Tillman...several times, including his most recent start) or leaves in guys after they're clearly gassed, but sometimes the hook is almost immediate.

Matusz got the last out, but I don't see why Ubaldo couldn't have stayed in for that one.

And this is why buck will never win in the eyes of the oh. Had he left him in and ubaldo lets up a double, I guarantee there'd be calls for his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know that.

Nice Jimi Axis/Bold As Love shirt at the beginning. :D

The black guitarist is Chris Thomas King (also great musician). Alison Krauss also sang on the Oh Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack "Down to the River to Pray". T Bone Burnett, who produced the soundtrack for the movie, then put Alison and Robert Plant together to record Raising Sand....here they all are...[video=youtube;sgo--jwFi6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgo--jwFi6k&index=6&list=RD2hUzm6fFm5E

And this is why buck will never win in the eyes of the oh. Had he left him in and ubaldo lets up a double, I guarantee there'd be calls for his head.

I think it's more likely there'd be calls for Ubaldo's head for failing to navigate the 6th inning with a reasonable pitch count...again.

He looked sharp throwing to his last batter.

The black guitarist is Chris Thomas King (also great musician). Alison Krauss also sang on the Oh Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack "Down to the River to Pray". T Bone Burnett, who produced the soundtrack for the movie, then put Alison and Robert Plant together to record Raising Sand....here they all are...[video=youtube;sgo--jwFi6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgo--jwFi6k&index=6&list=RD2hUzm6fFm5E

ONLY bad thing about that was it kept Led Zepp from touring.

I think it's more likely there'd be calls for Ubaldos head for failing to navigate the 5th inning with a reasonable pitch count...again.

He looked sharp throwing to his last batter.

Maybe. I just think it's a little funny when he's often lamented for leaving guys out too long. Bullpen has some rest and he plays a matchup with two men on.

Archived