vs. BLUE JAYS 6-15

scOtt

Yes, I heard this sentiment on the board all the way to the end of September last year..that any one game means nothing, too early, blah, blah, blah. And then, "oh, the season's over, I guess some of those games were meaningful."

Yeah all games a meaningful at the end of the season however many think if you loose one game here or there it was so important. You are gonna win games you shouldn't win and loose some you should have won. Looking at one particular game and saying this is why we are not in the playoffs is idiotic.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we won't score again. Im very disappointed that we couldn't win this series. We had every chance to do just that. Thats why I believe we are basically a .500 team. Win one, lose one..etc.

Yep no doubt they are earning this .500 reputation until they prove it to me other wise :agree:

I would love to think .500 gets you a wild card team, but I don't think that's good enough.

I wonder if this is real Tillman, with a 4.82 ERA or is it the guy we saw in 2013? Boy we need the 2013 model.

Didn't Tillman have a lot of luck in 2013? BABIP

Yes genius go ahead and explain it.

Buck gave him an off day against a tough lefty, which is fine, but he could absolutely pinch hit for Pearce against a tough righty and play one inning of defense.

Go ahead and explain to me why having Pearce get struck out was a better idea.

Nick had a bad game too. So did Manny.

It's Sunday what did you think would happen?

Happ with an ERA of 6.11 over his last 3 starts and he just owned us.

o

DOWN ON THE AA FARM

5 goose-eggs, then he gave up 1 run in the 6th.

7 strikeouts, but also 4 walks.

All 5 hits that he ceded were singles.

18 OUTS: 7 Strikeouts, 5 Flyouts, 4 Groundouts (Including 1 Double Play), 1 Picked Off of 1st Base

TIMOTHY BERRY O (vs. AA-Harrisburg, 6/15)

IP:. 6

H:o 5 (5 Singles)

R:O 1

BB: 4

SO: 7

Pitches: 99 (60 Strikes, 39 Balls)

2014 ERA: 3.94 (AA-Bowie)

PITCHES BY INNING

11 (61 Strikes, 51 Balls)

24 (11 Strikes, 13 Balls)

81 (51 Strikes, 31 Balls)

23 (18 Strikes, 51 Balls)

11 (71 Strikes, 41 Balls)

22 (13 Strikes, 91 Balls)

Yes genius go ahead and explain it.

Buck gave him an off day against a tough lefty, which is fine, but he could absolutely pinch hit for Pearce against a tough righty and play one inning of defense.

Go ahead and explain to me why having Pearce get struck out was a better idea.

You don't pinch hit for one of your better hitters so far this season when Davis is not the tying run. You want to keep Davis to pinch hit for Schoop or Hundley if the game is on the line.

Archived