vs. White Sox 6/25

weams

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be fair though, you never really know with this offense. Considering they are at home and Jimenez is pitching, everything we have seen so far this season dictates they have a better chance of being shut out than they do scoring more than 3 runs. Hopefully that will change tonight but they can't score at home no matter who is pitching and can't score when UJ pitches, wherever he pitches. And tonight UJ is pitching at home. Not a good combo!

4 innings now.

This game feels an awful lot like last night. This team is so hard to figure out. They beat the best pitcher in baseball on Sunday, then knock around another great pitcher Monday but can't score. Then the 13 innings have just been "blah".

This game feels an awful lot like last night. This team is so hard to figure out. They beat the best pitcher in baseball on Sunday, then knock around another great pitcher Monday but can't score. Then the 13 innings have just been "blah".

I think it's just perception but we really do seem to get up against tough pitchers and let down our guard against others.

I'd be shocked if the O's score a run tonight considering their home offensive numbers and the fact that Ubaldo is pitching. This is ridiculous. Can barely average 3 runs a game.

Add it's a AL Central too.

I'd be shocked if the O's score a run tonight considering their home offensive numbers and the fact that Ubaldo is pitching. This is ridiculous. Can barely average 3 runs a game.

Right because anyone, at any time, has ever shown causation between a team's scoring and who is pitching for the team.

Ever.

Archived