vs. ANGELS, 7/29

OFFNY

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I literally have seen nobody gushing over Schoop, just people realizing he has more ability. But, I guess we all narrate the story the way we want it to be told.

Roy does gush over JS.

I agree with your take though, he WILL be better....he could even be great...

But does that help is right now? I am not sure.

I don't have the O's broadcast tonight. Blacked out here but I'd say they aren't biased and I don't completely absolve Flaherty. Play was to first.

Yes, I will let JJ know that he should never have gone to second there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have the O's broadcast tonight. Blacked out here but I'd say they aren't biased and I don't completely absolve Flaherty. Play was to first.

He should have had both options. Hardy was on the left field side of 2nd base....

Flaherty's gotta be there either way. He was headed there and he paused because he assumed Hardy was going to first. And that was that.

If bias exists, it is Bordick never saying anything about any Oriole making a mistake. Flaherty should have been at second was his opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roy does gush over JS.

I agree with your take though, he WILL be better....he could even be great...

But does that help is right now? I am not sure.

Schoop's defense IS better as it stands. And frankly, their offense is a wash with the possibility that Schoop will be better (this year).

I literally have seen nobody gushing over Schoop, just people realizing he has more ability. But, I guess we all narrate the story the way we want it to be told.

You win. I'd have an easier time discussing Nietzsche with a 2 year old. Has more ability now or in the future?

Archived