Final Day Trade Rumor Countdown thread. (Deadline 4 PM)

weams

We also have a better shot at keeping him after this year then we did with Price.

Miller will be expensive. Boone Logan's 3/16 deal from last offseason was the benchmark for good left-handed reliever, and Miller's resume blows Logan's away.

Just like bad closers like Balfour are struggling to find the previous money allotted to that role in the market, excellent pitchers like Miller are getting paid more for their worth now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think the Os just chalked up a chance at the ALCS and WS by doing nothing.

And yes, considering what the As and Tigers did, Andrew Miller seems like nothing.

All because we didn't want to give up one of our two injured pitchers because PPL THINK theyll be good.

I'm disgusted that ill be watching Detroit and Oakland in the ALCS.

We will kick their respective behinds if it comes to that. As collapse in playoffs, Tigers are overconfident and will have all the expectations. We are just as good if not better than either.

Surprised we didn't add an insurance bat. Especially at 2B. I like Schoop's long term potential, but he hasn't progressed all that much over the 1st half of the season and Flaherty is meh at best.

I know we can live with a no hit catcher situation as long as they play good D. But I'm more than a little nervous going into the stretch run with blackholes at 1B, 2B & C. Combined with Cruz and Pearce cooling off significantly, the O makes me really nervous.

I'm disappointed we didn't upgrade 2B. Would of been fine with that and a BP arm but instead were stuck with Schoop, who while very talented is at present one of the worst offensive 2B in the game.

We will kick their respective behinds if it comes to that. As collapse in playoffs, Tigers are overconfident and will have all the expectations. We are just as good if not better than either.

You can't honestly believe that. If the Os are clicking on all cylinders I believe they do have the best offense.

However, ive heard time and time again on here and other places, pitching wins in the playoffs.

The As and Tigers have the best rotations ive seen in the past decade.

Archived