Chris Davis tested positive for amphetamines. (25 Game Ban)

OriolesManiac88

Why did he do it?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Why did he do it?

• ADHD
    • Performance

I have been a BIG Chris Davis fan. Even in his struggles this season, I continually said what a good guy he is and a fan friendly player. I also believe in forgiveness and second chances. But it just REALLY stings when someone openly and knowingly cheats the game, and puts his teammates in a bad situation.

If Jeter did this, or Pedroia, or Batista, or Longoria, we would be KILLING them, so lets not just look the other way because this cheater has an Orioles uniform on.

I'll forgive him quickly and move on, but I sure hope this doesn't have a negative effect on his teammates and on our quest for a Championship this season!

I would be killing them. I am glad Hardy is back.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure there are procedures and processes in place. Probably clear ones. Maybe Davis could have sued under ADA. Lets not mitigate the fact that Davis took the lazy way out.

Like other complicated issues, I don't have enough information to judge and will

wait to see if more facts come to light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Move on. Forget about him and play with what we have. I non-tender him as well. Done.

13-man batting:

1. Markakis, L, RF

2. Young/De Aza, R/L, DH/LF

3. Jones, R, CF

4. Cruz, R, DH/LF

5. Pearce, R, 1B

6. Hardy, R, SS

7. Flash/Johnson, L, 3B

8. Schoop, R, 2B

9. Joseph/Hundley, R, C

Bench: Lough, L, OF

To the fans saying "we're done" and then getting upset at the reactions because they are just being realistic: There's a difference between saying, "The Orioles have no hope now" and "This is going to be hard, the Orioles don't have much hope now".

No one on this board thinks everything will be fine without Davis, Machado, Wieters etc. But many of us feel we still have a chance. If the team has overcome this much, why can't they overcome a little more with the depth and drive of this team?

Archived