Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• is Mayo being left in AAA along with his very quick demotion, purely a service time ploy? Cant imagine anyone in their right mind thinks Soto and Rivera are better options.
    • So we have Soto and Rivera?  WTF?  Horrendous.
    • The league got better.  He was 1.91, 1.93, and 1.96 (this year). 
    • Those kind of comments are gratuitous and uncalled for.  The "I don't work for you" was the manner in which you harshly challenged my generalized comment with another generalized comment instead of providing information facts. I don't think listing SP used is usefull-it's who you have lost in your rotation and who you have to plug in-it's a fact those teams have better 4/5 starters than the O's-except for possibly one 5. These are the quality or top 4 starters that were in the plans for those teams: Boston: Paxton Giolito Whitlock Cleveland: Cobb, Carasco, Bieber Yankees: Schmidt, Gil, and Cole- missed a lot  MN: Paddock, Ryan, DeScalfini KC:  Ragans, Wright (known) Houston:  McCullers, France, Javier, Garcia, and Verlander for a portion of the year Each of the teams has lost multiple quality starters-it's not just the Baltimore Orioles.   Your comments seem to be made with little research-Houston has been decimated, worse than the Orioles yet you characterized losing McCullers, Javier, Garcia, and Verlander as being "fortunate".  You challenged me to provide you with one team-above are least 4 that the Orioles are contending with. I'm not sure who you thought was in the optimum rotation but Bradisch (known) Wells (likely BP) and Means were all question marks that had to be accounted for.  That left Burnes, Grayson, Suarez (lottery ticket), Kremer, Rodgers (-.4) Irvin (-.5) and Povich (-.8).  They acquired Eflin, but Irvin and Povich have 25 starts between them. All of the above teams have better options at the back end of the rotation. Hopefully Grayson and Elflin (recent injuries) return, and if they do the injury excuse is just that-everyone has injuries. https://www.espn.com/mlb/injuries  
    • I think the bullpen also will change. 
    • I wish they’d just let Mayo come up and go through the growing pains now and hope he can contribute in a few weeks, instead we’ll watch Eloy be terrible. 
  • Popular Contributors