Guthries shirt...

Dark Helmet

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know, I think we're getting the best of him here.

It's just unfortunate, this isn't that type of board. A fan from a team who hasn't been relevant in 29 years, who then comes and pukes up a bunch of nonsense, shouldn't get a single response from anyone. It brings us to their level, and unlike the Royals, the Orioles have been there before, and will be again.

There are full pages of posts talking about throwing pitches at our players intentionally. Don't talk to me about class.

I can't speak for others but the only person I thought should be intentionally thrown at(and not to injure)/brushed off the plate is Dyson because I thought he crossed the line when he added "And I don't think that they (the Orioles) think that either." [in regards to believing the series would get back to Baltimore.] If you want to say no I don't think it will go back to Baltimore, fine. (Most players would probably say something like: were confident in our team and we know they have a good team over there so were just going to try win one game at a time.) But to start insulting the mentality of another team openly like that is IMO extremely disrespectful to the other team and to the game of baseball.

I can't speak for others but the only person I thought should be intentionally thrown at(and not to injure)/brushed off the plate is Dyson because I thought he crossed the line when he added "And I don't think that they (the Orioles) think that either." [in regards to believing the series would get back to Baltimore.] If you want to say no I don't think it will go back to Baltimore' date=' fine. (Most players would probably say something like: were confident in our team and we know they have a good team over there so were just going to try win one game at a time.) But to start insulting the mentality of another team openly like that is IMO extremely disrespectful to the other team and to the game of baseball.[/quote']

This...

It's just unfortunate, this isn't that type of board. A fan from a team who hasn't been relevant in 29 years, who then comes and pukes up a bunch of nonsense, shouldn't get a single response from anyone. It brings us to their level, and unlike the Royals, the Orioles have been there before, and will be again.

That's fair enough. I wouldn't engage if it was contributing to a general degrading of the quality of conversation on the board, but I suspect that this, like the Royals, is a fluke.

If there was ever a time for a miracle come back of 4 wins in a row, now would be the time. Usually stuff like this comes back and haunts the team doing it.

I have a feeling it will be the Giants or Cardinals doing the humbling, not us.

You're literally less than 18 hours from being swept but okay.

That's not the subject at hand. The subjected at hand is you called it a beat down which I thoroughly disproved. The brevity, evasiveness and lack of defense from you only proves your wrong.

That's not the subject at hand. The subjected at hand is you called it a beat down which I thoroughly disproved. The brevity' date=' evasiveness and lack of defense from you only proves your wrong.[/quote']

Giving a reasonable, knowledgeable response doesn't fit their agenda.

That's not the subject at hand. The subjected at hand is you called it a beat down which I thoroughly disproved. The brevity' date=' evasiveness and lack of defense from you only proves your wrong.[/quote']

You disproved? Did you name a single facet of the game you haven't been utterly outclassed in? Offense: Royals. Defense: lol, please. Starting pitching: Royals. Bullpen: don't even...

Archived