Guthries shirt...

Dark Helmet

There are full pages of posts talking about throwing pitches at our players intentionally. Don't talk to me about class.

Yeah, I'm one of the ones who said it. I said hit someone in the back between the numbers. There's nothing classless about that. It's baseball, you wouldn't understand. When someone acts that way, there's consequences. There are unwritten rules in baseball. If I said that they should throw 98 mph fastballs at Dyson's head, now that would be classless.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Royal and loser, former Oriole and jerk.....yeah Guthrie was here for 5 seasons and started 153 games with ready?.......4 complete games. Wow!! What a star with a record of 47 - 65. He had numerous poor pitching efforts. I know he has a lot of fans on here but he wasn't a winner and accepted losing like it was to be expected. He made almost 11 million during his 5 seasons with the Orioles so we paid him about $234,000 per win.

Yeah, I don't care about rep. At 6 pm tomorrow I'll be worrying myself with the National League Champion.

Seriously, nobody cares what you do or don't do, just do it somewhere else, this is a community board, and you are clearly not here to be a part of the community, so move along.

Apparently the east coast is appalled that flyover country can dole out a beat down for the ages.

A beat down for the ages???

You won game 1 by 2 runs in extra innings. In that game, 3 runs scored on a 2 out bloop double.

You won game 2 by 2 runs. In that game 2 runs scored on a bloop single.

You won game 3 by 1 run. In that game, 1 of your runs was scored in the 4th inning by the following: bloop single, bloops single, walk, weak infield ground out.

So despite all of that you only out scored the Orioles 16 to 11 in 3 games. 2 games by 2 runs and 1 game by 1 run. And in those games 6 of those runs were scored by weak, unintentional bloop hits. The series easily could even be 2-1 us. Hardly what I would call a beat down. The only thing getting beat down is your logic.

We get it, buddy. We lost. Keep rubbing it in. You are the pride of Missouri, or Kansas, or whatever.

There is a lot to be proud of. They invented the toothbrush. Now, had it been invented anywhere else, they would have called the teethbrush.

Yeah, I don't care about rep. At 6 pm tomorrow I'll be worrying myself with the National League Champion.

Are you going to start googling Giants and StL messageboards?

Why are you here anyway?

Your team is up 3-0 in the ALCS and you are arguing with people on the Orioles Hangout.

Archived