Dan Connolly is going to be on the Viviano show shortly...

Black & Orange

Because the deal isn't going to happen for a few days, so they sent him back home most likely. No need to put him up in a hotel waiting until the Orioles finally pull the trigger...

Were Patton, Albers, Sarfate etc in Baltimore when we made the trade? I don't think it matters where they are they'll do the trade and perhaps have a conference call like it was reported. McPhail will probably just have a press conference annoucing the trade but not have the players physically there...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im hearing the reason that there is a hold up is Angelos. My source didnt say what he is doing, but its because Angelos is in the middle of things. Plus Jones is back in Phoenix. I guess he is waiting for a phone call. An Bedard has yet to take his physical. We thought he would over the weekend, but some reason he is still in Canada. Ill have more soon.

Words cannot describe how much I hate you at this moment.

(just kidding - I guess)

Because the deal isn't going to happen for a few days, so they sent him back home most likely. No need to put him up in a hotel waiting until the Orioles finally pull the trigger...

Man thats alot of flying. So fly to Baltimore for physical, fly home, fly back for press conference, then fly back home, than fly to Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe we should give him another physical after all those flights.

You're kidding right? No Soprano, I cannot find it in this plethora of threads, but I will allow Peace to refute this if he'd like?

As for Peace saying Bedard is not in Seattle, its only 9am in Seattle fellas (and ladies). Perhpas he didn't want to wake up early just to wait around for MacPhail and Bavasi to get their heads out of their arses! Just a thought, but today has a long way to go!

Good call.....

Were Patton, Albers, Sarfate etc in Baltimore when we made the trade? I don't think it matters where they are they'll do the trade and perhaps have a conference call like it was reported. McPhail will probably just have a press conference annoucing the trade but not have the players physically there...

I agree Stone Cold!

They have YET to have Santana in a press conference, so I highly doubt the Orioles are worried about Jones being in Baltimore for the big announcement.

You're kidding right? No Soprano, I cannot find it in this plethora of threads, but I will allow Peace to refute this if he'd like?
No, I'm not because I actually took the time to look. All I found was he heard Bedard was in Seattle, no reference to actually passing a physical, nor of such exam being given. You made the accusation, back it up.

Oh thats right, The O's dont like it when their players speak to the media. Or speak at all.

Exactly... But I wouldn't hold my breath on having him and Sherrill fly back here again just for a press conference...

Now on the other hand, I could definately see Bedard having a press conference in Seattle... Just because it is such a high profile acquisition for them...

Just my opinion.

No, I'm not because I actually took the time to look. All I found was he heard Bedard was in Seattle, no reference to actually passing a physical, nor of such exam being given. You made the accusation, back it up.

As I said above, if Peace would liek to refute what I said, let him. He said what he said, and I'm not the only one who heard it. I am on here alot Soprano, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna look through all these threads to find his exact quote.

Archived