Chance Sisco - 2014 Orioles #3 Prospect

Tony-OH

How far do you guys think he is from the majors? Is he or Ohlman going to reach there first? I read somewhere that Ohlman's defense wasn't that spectacular? What about Sisco? Can we see either replacing Weiters in a year or two? Maybe we let him walk, have Joseph for a year as a placeholder for one of these two?

How far do you guys think he is from the majors? Is he or Ohlman going to reach there first? I read somewhere that Ohlman's defense wasn't that spectacular? What about Sisco? Can we see either replacing Weiters in a year or two? Maybe we let him walk' date=' have Joseph for a year as a placeholder for one of these two?[/quote']

SSS, but my own eyes at Bowie was not impressed with Ohlman and his play behind the plate.

How far do you guys think he is from the majors? Is he or Ohlman going to reach there first? I read somewhere that Ohlman's defense wasn't that spectacular? What about Sisco? Can we see either replacing Weiters in a year or two? Maybe we let him walk' date=' have Joseph for a year as a placeholder for one of these two?[/quote']

I'm very high on Ohlman but I've been wrong plenty of times before.

He's a got a ways to go defensively so if he stays at catcher we're probably looking at a best case scenario of 2017 but probably 2018.

Sisco has more upside and better defensively then Ohlman. Sisco is at least two years away with a long stint at Bowie (full season) before even the thought of him coming up. Ohlman is looking more and more like our next Joseph. He'll will be parked in AAA and run the shuttle in another year or two.

Sisco has more upside and better defensively then Ohlman. Sisco is at least two years away with a long stint at Bowie (full season) before even the thought of him coming up. Ohlman is looking more and more like our next Joseph. He'll will be parked in AAA and run the shuttle in another year or two.

I hope that the coaches can improve Ohlman's defense, like they did Joseph.

So far, I am not very impressed, looks like Clevenger behind the plate.

Archived