Who is the Number five prospect?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Number five prospect?

• Dariel Alvarez
    • Parker Bridwell
    • Brian Gonzalez
    • Jomar Reyes
    • Christian Walker

I'm going with Alvarez here. He has more defensive value than Walker, and is a roughly equivalent hitter, I think. Both of them can be at least role players in the majors. I think Parker Bridwell is probably a future middle reliever, and it's too soon to tell how Gonzalez or Reyes will develop, so I'm going with the surer thing here.

I'm going with Alvarez here. He has more defensive value than Walker, and is a roughly equivalent hitter, I think. Both of them can be at least role players in the majors. I think Parker Bridwell is probably a future middle reliever, and it's too soon to tell how Gonzalez or Reyes will develop, so I'm going with the surer thing here.

I don't think it is Reyes yet, though I would have put him up here. Gonzalez is an interesting shot though. I think I'll go there.

Walker can handle the bat and is almost here. I expect he'll be pretty important to our team in 2016, and maybe sooner.

I like the young guys, but the sample size is minuscule. Bridwell's path is a long one, so I'm thinking middle reliever, and Alvarez seems like a 4th OF to me. Too many holes offensively, IMO.

Walker can handle the bat and is almost here. I expect he'll be pretty important to our team in 2016, and maybe sooner.

I like the young guys, but the sample size is minuscule. Bridwell's path is a long one, so I'm thinking middle reliever, and Alvarez seems like a 4th OF to me. Too many holes offensively, IMO.

Alvarez sure does play some nice defense though.

I am positively on fire! The first three were pretty easy, but these last two sure weren't.

Archived