Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

Unless you are Dan Duquette, you couldn't know that.

There are always ways around this, whether or not those two parties have talked doesn't mean intermediaries haven't. I can't see thus getting out in the press to this point with nothing brewing.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no way Peter lets him go every off season he is blamed for being cheap and why we never sign any players each off season by many people. He is a hated man during the off season. This year those same people want to blame DD for being lazy and not caring about his job and just wanting to leave for Toronto. No one is saying anything bad about Peter this off season just blaming DD.

Just Ken. Still.

Orioles executive VP Dan Duquette is still in the running for the Blue Jays president?s job, according to a major league source that spoke with Cafardo. In order that that to advance, of course, the two teams would have to agree on compensation, which is where deals such as this usually break down.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/0...te-maddon.html

January 11 Nick Cafardo

Orioles executive VP Dan Duquette is still in the running for the Blue Jays president?s job, according to a major league source that spoke with Cafardo. In order that that to advance, of course, the two teams would have to agree on compensation, which is where deals such as this usually break down.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/0...te-maddon.html

January 11 Nick Cafardo

I clicked the link and said not found.

Unless you are Dan Duquette, you couldn't know that.
Are you saying that it's possible there was tampering involved?
Off work today and watching MLB Network, Ron Darling talking like there is turmoil.

True or not this needs to be over due to comments like that.

Here's how it over, you tell the BJs to take a flying leap into Niagara Falls.

MLB Network just talked about it i missed most of it. Last part was like now we know why they're doing nothing turmoil in front office.

I saw it and don't really buy that but it still isn't good. We have 6 starting pitchers already and a solid pen. There really weren't a lot of moves to be made. Conspiracy theorists will eat all this up.

I see names like Dalton Pompey and Aaron Sanchez being thrown around as "possible" compensation. Why would the Blue Jays even be interested in moving any of their top 5 prospects for a front office guy. As an O's fan I would have to say that I wouldn't mind one or both in and O's uniform, but I just don't see the payoff for the Blue Jays.

Archived