Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Yankees have no choice......when the O's aren't awful, pesky O's fans start showing up to home games and make it hard for Yankee fans to get tickets.

I saw 20 of them turned away after driving down. They were positively indignant.

You don't know? You really don't know if Dan Duquette would be allowed to publicly comment if he didn't want to be considered for the position in Toronto?

Dan has effectively said back in December that the decision is Peter's to make. If Peter holds Dan to his contract, Dan will honor it. There's really not much more for him to say. Peter has effectively said that Dan is going no place unless the Blue Jays are willing to do something stupid. The ball is in Rogers' court. The way this ends is when the Blue Jays realize their two choices are to do something stupid or to stop wasting time. In the meantime, their Chairman has pretty much made clear that he has no confidence in their current CEO or GM. While Peter has made clear that he has confidence in Dan. I really believe the Blue Jays will emerge from this in a much greater state of disarray than the O's.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>A nominee for the best move of the offseason -- the Orioles locking up J.J. Hardy 3 yrs/40m, before he reached a shortstop-starved market.</p>— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

">January 17, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's high praise.

Archived