Blue Jays end negotiations for Dan Duquette (Beeston re-signs for 2015 season)

xian4

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Toronto to be, like, embarrassingly bad this year. Like, 1962 Mets or 2003 Tigers bad. I want them to be the laughingstock of baseball.

I want them to set a lowest attendance ever record, I want them to be so far in the red that they have to fold up shop and move somewhere else. I want to see the Rogers center just sit there and rot. I want their douchebag fans never to have a major league baseball team in that city ever again.

I want Toronto to be, like, embarrassingly bad this year. Like, 1962 Mets or 2003 Tigers bad. I want them to be the laughingstock of baseball.

I want them to set a lowest attendance ever record, I want them to be so far in the red that they have to fold up shop and move somewhere else. I want to see the Rogers center just sit there and rot. I want their douchebag fans never to have a major league baseball team in that city ever again.

Don't sugar-coat it.

They want to get grass to grow in that strange dome.

So all Toronto fans are "douchebags"? Real intelligent. You want all Orioles fans defined by a few idiots?

I said "their douchebag fans." I didn't say all their fans are douchebags. I wouldn't say that, I'm sure there's some nice Blue Jay Lollipop Guild members out there.

But even then, I wouldn't feel bad for them. I hate that franchise, they go after Kenny Williams and then they go after DD. It's like they've never had an original thought of their own, they just want to go after someone elses GM no matter whether they're under contract or not. They're the dumb kid in the back of class who keeps asking to copy other kids homework because they didn't do the reading and they're afraid to get a D. The Sox and Orioles just basically gave them the finger, as they should. Figure it out on your own, Toronto.

Archived