Blue Jays end negotiations for Dan Duquette (Beeston re-signs for 2015 season)

xian4

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does that complicate matters? His interest in the job came after they approached him. I'll say again, I don't blame him for seeking the promotion. He doesn't have long-held ties to Baltimore like he had with Boston. That doesn't excuse Rodgers from tampering, that hoser.

This is the essence of the situation to me. We can go round and round about everything else trying to place blame, but the Jays set this in motion and you can't unring a bell.

Last 3 years. .922 OPS at home. .867 OPS on the road. I think he'd do just fine.

Whenever I watch his at bats he just doesn't strike me as clutch. Seems most of his production is in blowouts or early innings.

I could be wrong, but that's what I generally see. I don't follow the jays but the only time I really remember damage against Os recently was the O'Day incident where Os got swept I believe during weekend series in Toronto

It hasn't been confirmed exactly, but the reports suggest it was since the Orioles wanted Hoffman AND two other prospects, instead of just settling for Hoffman.

I think Pete was smart to ask for all 3. Rogers is such a moron that he crawls to New York to ask the Yankees for help. He may have been dumb enough to accept it.

Archived