Face of MLB - Jones (Semifinals today vs. Wright, Vote Early AND Often)

weams

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Todd Frazier beat Miguel Cabrera... lol!

Things like this just come down to which fanbases care the most. Orioles fanbase generally seems to care a lot in these popularity polls if the all-star game voting is any indication so it wouldn't surprise me if AJ goes far.

Things like this just come down to which fanbases care the most. Orioles fanbase generally seems to care a lot in these popularity polls if the all-star game voting is any indication so it wouldn't surprise me if AJ goes far.

Exactly. This isn't a "Who's the Face of MLB?" more than it is a "Who's fanbase cares enough to vote for the underdog?"

To be fair, pretty sure most all of our all stars as of late have been quite deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember when Adam Jones beat out Mike Trout in 2013 for the top OF spot?

Yeah. I love the Orioles but that just shouldn't happen.

Yes I remember it well. Jones started as the top outfielder and Trout had to also be a starting outfielder. There are a half dozen more ridiculous all star results every year. It isn't like top outfield spot is actually a thing or Trout didn't also start, let alone make the team.

Archived