Henry Urrutia looking to help Orioles fill void in right field

PressBoxOnline

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what you are saying he the scouts think Urrutia is a better hitter than Mancini?

What I'm saying is that Urritia is better able in their opinion, right now, to fill the need they have. That is obvious otherwise they would not have called him up. I'm sure the 40 man plays into it as does service time, but if they really felt he was ready to play at the major league level they would make the room for them and bring him up. This organization loves to make roster moves. That does not mean that Mancini will not be the better player long term, but it's clear at this moment, they think Urritia better fits the current need. I seriously doubt they set a room and said that Mancini fellow could do a really good job for us but let's bring up Urritia instead. More likely they probably considered it but decided to give Mancini a little more time to develop

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I am sure Tony is right. Wheels come off of many things.
Of course he's right, DD has been hearing the voice of Sid Thrift, thinks PA can read his mind, is hallucinating Mickey Mantle when he looks at Henry and is deluded into thinking he's a competent GM. :rolleyestf:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wieters said he'd be available in an emergency. But running isn't great so don't see that happening today. Doesn't see DL as a possibility</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">August 14, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Urrutia will take BP today and be recalled tomorrow. Another roster move coming. Won't involve Wieters. Not going on DL <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">August 14, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived