Opening day March 4 th sarasota

BRambo

Won't make the opener but trying for the RedSox game on Daturday. Still not finalized that I can go, but plane and game tix are bought and hotel reservation is made.

I really hope I can go because I have had enough of the weather here in Bmore.

Within walking distance of the park is SPORTZ LANDMARK BAR & GRILL, 2385 12th St., Sarasota, FL. Serves $2.50 pints for happy hour and game day specials. and the best pulled pork in Florida. Nonsmoking inside but large comfortable patio so that's fine. Owners Raquel and Larry make everything from scratch including a delicious smoked corn chowder and on this day, pasta primavera ( @$7.95 a steal). Burgers are black Angus ground in house and cooked to order. Wings, burgers and cheese steak all under$10. This place stands out food wise from the usual sports bar food.

Jessica, our server reminded us of the free parking with food purchase on O's game day!s and a dollar pint with game day ticket. Open til at least 111 weekdays and 1 am on weekends. Oh yeah, 12 taps make for great beer selection. A variety of lagers, ciders, and ales. Check them out on Facebook.

Within walking distance of the park is SPORTZ LANDMARK BAR & GRILL, 2385 12th St., Sarasota, FL. Serves $2.50 pints for happy hour and game day specials. and the best pulled pork in Florida. Nonsmoking inside but large comfortable patio so that's fine. Owners Raquel and Larry make everything from scratch including a delicious smoked corn chowder and on this day, pasta primavera ( @$7.95 a steal). Burgers are black Angus ground in house and cooked to order. Wings, burgers and cheese steak all under$10. This place stands out food wise from the usual sports bar food.

Jessica, our server reminded us of the free parking with food purchase on O's game day!s and a dollar pint with game day ticket. Open til at least 111 weekdays and 1 am on weekends. Oh yeah, 12 taps make for great beer selection. A variety of lagers, ciders, and ales. Check them out on Facebook.

I think Findaddy's closed.

With-in walking distance from Ed Smith (2385 12th St.) is SPORTZ Legends with HH $2.50 pints (12 TAPS) and the best pulled pork in Fl. Outdoor patio and homemade soups and daily specials - Pasta Primovera, and ribs were the specials Monday, March 2.

Nice outdoor patio and Jessica (former Findaddy's server) tells us, that there's free :) gameday parking (w/purchase) and $1 1st beers w/gameday tics.

Owners Raquel and Larry make everything from scratch, including the traditional wings, burgers and sandwiches.

With-in walking distance from Ed Smith (2385 12th St.) is SPORTZ Legends with HH $2.50 pints (12 TAPS) and the best pulled pork in Fl. Outdoor patio and homemade soups and daily specials - Pasta Primovera, and ribs were the specials Monday, March 2.

Nice outdoor patio and Jessica (former Findaddy's server) tells us, that there's free :) gameday parking (w/purchase) and $1 1st beers w/gameday tics.

Owners Raquel and Larry make everything from scratch, including the traditional wings, burgers and sandwiches.

Leave it to Bolton Bob to set us up. Thanks Bob.

Thanks Bob, and I'm not even going to spring training this year. This is the kind of thing that should be tacked to an ongoing thread about what's available in Sarasota. Weams, you sort of did something along these lines a year or two ago but I think that thread is long gone.

Archived