Hardball Times: Tommy John

weams

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Their chances of contention were already low. They might just join the Phillies in giving up the season already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't trade prospects for a one year Norris rental. Gonzo is another story but a team would have to love him. I wouldn't want Jimenez unless the O's wanted to eat at least a third of his contract.

Are they realistically competitive with Darvish out?

So is this the same injury he had last season? I forget why they shut him down. I do remember he got grief for not coming back the last few weeks of the season.

If he had had the surgery then, he could have pitched competitively next season.

I wouldn't trade prospects for a one year Norris rental. Gonzo is another story but a team would have to love him. I wouldn't want Jimenez unless the O's wanted to eat at least a third of his contract.

Agreed on all points. Could see Texas going after Verrett for back of the rotation though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniels does not think like you though.

Archived