Stupid thought at night

adidasdoc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Os had Bryant there isn't a soul on here that would trade him for Machado.

This. I find it hard to imagine over all the handwringing over the Bud Norris trade that people would be perfectly fine if we traded a guy with more control for an injury prone guy with less control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you trade Machado for rookie Mike Stanton (because that is Kris Bryant's comp to me)?

2 knee surgeries later, I would for sure.

I'm not sure these folks would trade Manny for Stanton himself, or even for Mike Trout, or Clayton Kershaw.

Very loyal group

I'm not sure these folks would trade Manny for Stanton himself, or even for Mike Trout, or Clayton Kershaw.

Very loyal group

Seriously?

That wasn't the question.

Manny is not super man, but a valued all-star gold glove with decent bat.

Of course, he isn't untouchable.

But, Stanton, Trout or Kershaw isn't being offered for Manny.

It's said Bryant won't break camp with the Cubbies most likely due to service clock issues, but Theo says he needs work on his defense at 3B. When asked about it Bryant didn't disagree.

Does he profile as a DH or can he move to the outfield? Is this a Wil Myers type?

This. I find it hard to imagine over all the handwringing over the Bud Norris trade that people would be perfectly fine if we traded a guy with more control for an injury prone guy with less control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some folks wrung not a a hand there.

Archived