2015 A.L. East Standings

OFFNY

Normally I would agree, but it's getting old seeing the Yankees lose and failing to make up ground. Seems like a massive opportunity passing us by. As bad as the division has been, we should be up 3 or 4 instead of down 2.

AL East Run Differential, June 1

+25 Toronto

+13 Tampa Bay

+10 New York

-1 Baltimore

-48 Boston (lulz)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

OOOOOOOOO (JUNE 7th)

YANKEES .....OOo) 32-25 OOOO1 --

D-RAYS.......o)))OO 31-27 OOOOo 1.5

BLUE JAYSol;Oo 28-30 OOOO.; 4.5

RED SOX OOOOOl) 27-31 OOOO)l 5.5

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 26-30 OOOool 5.5

o

o

OOOOOOOOO (JUNE 7th)

YANKEES .....OOo) 32-25 OOOO1 --

D-RAYS.......o)))OO 31-27 OOOOo 1.5

BLUE JAYSol;Oo 28-30 OOOO.; 4.5

RED SOX OOOOOl) 27-31 OOOO)l 5.5

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 26-30 OOOool 5.5

o

Take 2 out of 3 vs Boston to get out of the cellar. 2 out of 3 vs Yanks to gain a game. A little at a time. We're finally at nearly 100% for the first time all year. If we can stay healthy I still think we're the best overall team in the division. The Yanks age will eventually catch up to them.

Take 2 out of 3 vs Boston to get out of the cellar. 2 out of 3 vs Yanks to gain a game. A little at a time. We're finally at nearly 100% for the first time all year. If we can stay healthy I still think we're the best overall team in the division. The Yanks age will eventually catch up to them.

You mean, other than Schoop and the fact that we have five more games to play with a 24 man roster? :)

Man I hope we beat Ed Rod tomorrow or I think this board may melt down.

You mean, other than Schoop and the fact that we have five more games to play with a 24 man roster? :)

Man I hope we beat Ed Rod tomorrow or I think this board may melt down.

Yes....even with that this is still as close to 100% healthy as we've been this season.

The friggin' Yankees just keep winning. Seven in a row now. The Jays have won seven in a row, too. The AL East as a whole is now a few games over .500.

Somehow, the Yankees are second in runs scored, despite a lineup that features Didi Gregorius (.592 OPS), Stephen Drew (.610), Carlos Beltran (.679) and Chase Headley (.681). ARod and Teixeira have carried them all year, and Brian McCann has a .981 OPS over his last 25 games to raise his overall OPS to .815. Tanaka has defied the odds and has pitched well when he can get on the field.

Why won't they just die? I guess we'll have to turn their season around for them.

The friggin' Yankees just keep winning. Seven in a row now. The Jays have won seven in a row, too. The AL East as a whole is now a few games over .500.

Somehow, the Yankees are second in runs scored, despite a lineup that features Didi Gregorius (.592 OPS), Stephen Drew (.610), Carlos Beltran (.679) and Chase Headley (.681). ARod and Teixeira have carried them all year, and Brian McCann has a .981 OPS over his last 25 games to raise his overall OPS to .815. Tanaka has defied the odds and has pitched well when he can get on the field.

Why won't they just die? I guess we'll have to turn their season around for them.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I agree.

Hopefully, it catches up to them and soon.

Why won't they just die? I guess we'll have to turn their season around for them.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I agree.

Hopefully, it catches up to them and soon.

They have 9 guys that have played atleast 48 games so far this season. We have 3 guys that have played atleast that many. The Red Sox have 7 guys. The Rays hae 8 guys and the Jays have 5. The Yanks are clearly the oldest team and the one you would expect to break down yet besides Elsbury have had no injuries at all even minor onws. They have no depth what so ever so hopefully they can notkeep stayin healthy.

They have 9 guys that have played atleast 48 games so far this season. We have 3 guys that have played atleast that many. The Red Sox have 7 guys. The Rays hae 8 guys and the Jays have 5. The Yanks are clearly the oldest team and the one you would expect to break down yet besides Elsbury have had no injuries at all even minor onws. They have no depth what so ever so hopefully they can notkeep stayin healthy.

Well, they certainly had their share of injuries last year. And beyond the injuries, the wear and tear of a long season may just slow some of their older guys down. We'll see.

I'm not convinced their pitching holds up. Can't see Tanaka sticking for long. And ARoid and Tex aren't going to be hot all season.

Nova is close to returning which will help the pitching. As for Rodriguez and Tex, does any player in MLB stay "hot" all season?

Archived