The Royals are Smokin Hot

CA-ORIOLE

The Royals did a lot wrong in this series. Once Ventura hit Lawrie, it should have been over. Lawrie didn't even so much as look at Ventura, and when Ace didn't get a reaction he wanted, he approached Lawrie and started jawing.

Lawrie asked Hosmer for Escobars number after the game so he could contact him and apologize and Hosmer gave him the number. The wrong number. The over-reaction to Lorenzo Cain being his by a cutter on his big toe by Eiland and Yost, who cannot control the animals on their team, and Kelvin Herrera throwing 100 MPH behind the head of Lawrie, then gesturing after he was walking off the field that next time it would BE a pitch to the head is just savage behavior.

The Royals are going from media darlings to thugs and animals, and I really hope that MLB issues the appropriate penalties to keep them on their leash before they end up killing someone. They throw 100 MPH, not 85 MPH.

I can't believe I'm defending Lawrie.

Holy crap. This is astounding, especially the bolded. The Royals are a rag-tag group of punks and thugs. Just a complete disgrace to the game.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

MODS: Perhaps we can add "(2015)" in between the words "The" and "Royals" in the thread title ???

So it would read, "The 2015 Royals are Smokin' Hot"

That would make it congruent to the other annual threads for the other major league teams in this section.

Thanks. :)

I think it's obvious that this thread refers to the 2015 Royals. What other year's Royals would we be currently discussing?

When did the Royals become the Official a-holes of MLB? Fighting with Oakland last week. Now they're starting up their crap with the White Sox.

Video in this article:

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/120176696/tensions-boil-over-in-royals-white-sox-fracas

Wow. How dumb is Ventura? He's going to seriously injure someone with one of his 100 mph fastballs one day. I'd be afraid to step into the batters box against that clown.

Archived