The Royals are Smokin Hot

CA-ORIOLE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they do, then they had better refocus, and set their sights on whomever their opponent is in the ALDS.

The worst thing that any playoff-bound team can do is to assume victory and/or look past the opponent that is standing right in front of them.

Yup. It only takes a couple of infield hits, bloop hits, and a hot bullpen to get a team hot in the postseason. They proved that last year, and would be foolish to look ahead.

Wade Davis in as closer. Holland lost his fastball through the year. I think they have their eyes set on the Jays for the AL Championship.

Holland tore his UCL in August 2014 and has been pitching through the pain the entire time. He will now have TJS. And likely be nontendered by the Royals.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Holland tore his UCL in August 2014 and has been pitching through the pain the entire time. He will now have TJS. And likely be nontendered by the Royals.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Talk radio speculated about signing him to a 3 year deal at a reasonable rate so he can recover. They did the same thing with Luke Hochever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So, the Royals intentionally lost Game Three because they were too modest to win every game, and then they played possum in Game Five for 8 innings, just knowing that they would tie the game up in the 9th, and win it in the 12th ???

Sorry, but that's complete bull****.

This wasn't a great call, it was an arrogant call that happened to wind up coinciding what eventually happened ....... the Royals winning in 5 games, and closing it out in Citi Field.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Arrogant? Are a bitter loser or something? Go fly a kite... The better team kicked their a$$. It was a fun prediction.

They let the Mets have a token win. It's not coming back to KC.

Great call. :)

So, the Royals intentionally lost Game Three because they were too modest to win every game, and then they played possum in Game Five for 8 innings, just knowing that they would tie the game up in the 9th, and win it in the 12th ???

Sorry, but that's complete bull****.

The Royals didn't give the Mets anything. They beat the Mets decisively in Game Two, they fought hard to win the other 3 games that they won, and they lost Game Three decisively.

This wasn't a great call, it was an arrogant call that happened to wind up coinciding what eventually happened ....... the Royals winning in 5 games, and closing it out in Citi Field.

Congratulations to the Royals for winning the World Series.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Arrogant? Are a bitter loser or something? Go fly a kite... The better team kicked their a$$. It was a fun prediction.

The better team kicked the Mets' asses.

Your assertion about the Royals giving the Mets a free token win was nonsense.

If you had simply said that the Royals would win in Five, that would have been fine.

Your assertion that the Royals lost intentionally because they were in a charitable mood was the same type of arrogance that pissed off the Orioles and their fans when they kicked the Orioles' asses in last years ALCS.

o

And congratulations to the Royals for winning their 2nd World Championship in their young franchise history (1969-Present), and their 4th American League Championship (1980, 1985, 2014, 2015.)

OOOOOO KANSAS CITY ROYALS OOO

OOO (2015 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS)

Archived