Bond's testimony unsealed

RShack

My understanding is that the alleged positive tests the Feds have evidence of were obtained from the Feds search of Balco.

If this is so, that would seem to suggest its more likely Conte had a supervisory role in "managing" Bonds drug regime, which si understand what people beleive Conte's role was. But Conte denies this, so I don;t know.

Conte seemed surprised by this when it was first released that there was a positive test for bonds. According to conte balco didn't properly document their tests and it wouldnt stand up in court.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/2008/02/29/2008-02-29_victor_conte_proof_is_shaky_barry_bonds_.html

"It's my recollection that all of the anabolic steroid test results from urine samples associated with BALCO were identified by numbers. I don't believe that any of the actual laboratory reports themselves had athletes' names on them," Conte told the Daily News last night.

"There was no chain of custody for any of the urine samples associated with BALCO that were tested for anabolic steroids."

Archived