UMD vs Miami!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should be suspended for the act, not the result.
Disagree. A hard foul is a gamble. If the guy gets hurt, you're getting suspended. Thats the way it is and the way it should be.

Theres obviously other things you can and should get suspended for other than hard fouls, but if you foul somebody hard and they get hurt, a suspension is justified even if the foul wouldn't have justified a suspension if the guy wasn't hurt.

Disagree. A hard foul is a gamble. If the guy gets hurt, you're getting suspended. Thats the way it is and the way it should be.

Theres obviously other things you can and should get suspended for other than hard fouls, but if you foul somebody hard and they get hurt, a suspension is justified even if the foul wouldn't have justified a suspension if the guy wasn't hurt.

Many of you said it was reckless...It was his intention to committ a hard foul and when that happens, you risk injury.

This is EXACTLY what Graham did Ibekwe.

Isn't there, like, an entire other thread for the TH-GH controversy?

You are right but if Graham hits the game winning shot in this game, many of you will be pissed he is still playing, when he clearly shouldn't be(at least if you think Henderson shouldn't be playing)

If the guy gets hurt, you're getting suspended. Thats the way it is and the way it should be.

So when Dwayne Wade got injured on a reach in, should the other guy have been suspended? This logic makes no sense to me. It is the foul itself, not the result that is due to chance, that should be punished.

BTW, I am discussing this because I am too disgusted to discuss the actual game :(

Archived